Venerable Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum For Venerable Dragons

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:19 pm

Hello and Welcome to VenerableDragons.forumotion.com!

Just wanted to take the chance to introduce myself to all of the VD Family.

I'm 28 and living in Southern Arizona right now, where I work as a Department of the Army Civililan.

I Was in the Army for several years, stationed in Montery California where the Army taught me Korean. Dont' Ask I don't remember. LOL.

After that I went to Ft. Campbell, Ky where I deployed to Iraq and when I returned I got out shortly afterwards and returned to Chandler, Az where i am orignally from.

Tried the Starving Adult College Student thing, but wasn't a fan of the Compensation plan...

Ramen just doesn't cut it for me anymore.

So i switched my plan up and took a job teaching for the Army in Southern Az and am going to school online now.

Got a pad, Got a Dog, Got some Sugar Gliders, and am now just chasing the dream.

So that's where I am at right now.

Picked up PE too long ago to remember exactly when. Started on Courage, was Lost... That account is still a loss.
Started on Honor with Fatman's Minions before they were a top alliance, where I rose quickly through the ranks to become the 2nd in command.
Made a lot of friends there and gained a lot of knowledge there that I have brought over to Glory with me, where I wanted to start something new and leave a mark of Excellence on the PE world.

I feel that I am very approachable and strive to come off across that way, so if you have any further questions or concerns please always feel welcome to communicate them to me.
Back to top Go down
https://venerabledragons.rpg-board.net

Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Venerable Dragons :: About VD :: Truant's Introduction-
Jump to: